Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Topbox March



My March Topbox has arrived! This is the second topbox as part of my subscription. This month I decided to opt-in, spend an extra $10 and get a full sized surprise. I did some research to see what other people have received in the past and what I saw looked good. I was hopeful. 


So my deluxe full sized sample was the Cover FX Anti-Aging Primer. I'm not sure what to think about this. I don't typically use primer and I'm not sure how I feel about the anti-aging thing? I guess maybe I should start? I will definitely give this a try when I actually do put on more makeup then my daily neutral look. 



This was the rest of my box was not bad, considering that it's only $12/month. The box included:
  • Lise Watier - Solution Double Dual Phase Eye Makeup Remover. If this is anything like the Lancome one it'll be amazing;
  • Cinaa - Nail Art Pen in Purple. I really do enjoy doing my nails so this will be fun to experiment with, and to top it off its in one of my favourite colours;
  • Belvada Cosmetics - Blackhead Facial Mask. Although I don't have any blackheads on my skin this product still looks really neat, and I'm excited to try it. I will most likely wait until the weather gets a little warmer. After having tried Glamglow from the Flare box I purchased in December I'm super excited to try another charcoal mask that rejuvenates the skin. 
  • Clinique - Superprimer Face Primer. So, I was a little disappointed when I saw this especially after receiving the full sized anti-aging primer. 
All in all it was still a pretty neat box and good value.




No comments:

Post a Comment