Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shiseido Bonus Time

It's that time of year again, Shiseido Bonus Time! I have been using Shiseido products since I can remember. My mother used to always tell me the most important piece of makeup you should always have is a good moisturizer. She herself has been using Shiseido for over 35 years and no one can ever believe she's her age. We swear by these products. Funny enough, while I was purchasing my new moisturizer today the girls couldn't believe how old I was, they thought I was in my early 20s!!! How flattering is that! 



When the Skincare line was launched a few years back I started using their day time moisturizer, but now that line is coming to an end. It was explained that with new technology advances, formulas change and hence the rebranding of some lines. I have now swtiched to the new IBUKI moisturizer that boasts an SPF 18, up from the 15 that the skincare line used to be. I have yet to try the new moisturizer but will post about that once I have tried it. The only thing that I did notice is that the packaging has changed from a glass bottle, which I loved, to a plastic one. I guess it's not really that big of a deal but I really did like the idea that with glass nothing was potentially leaching into my cream.

As an added bonus from March 12-23 2014 at the Bay, when you spend over $43 in Shiseido products you get a "gift" it includes a cosmetics bag and a bunch of deluxe sample sized goodies! 


This includes; The Skincare - Instant Eye & Lip Makeup remover; Benefiance - Wrinkle Resist 24 Night Emulsion; Benefiance - Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam; Bio-Performance - Advanced Super Restoring Cream; and Refining Makeup Primer. 
I love it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment