Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Luxe Box

Today I received my first offical Luxe Box as part of my subscription. The notification came on Friday and I was thrilled. There is such a feeling of excitement to see what your going to get, I absolutely love it.

                               


Before this I actually purchased a Limited Edition Luxe Box around Christmas time. Although I knew what I was getting I was super excited because it had such great items in it.

After seeing some of the sneak peeks into what could potentially be in my spring luxe box I was even more excited. I was especially hoping to get a sample of Captain Blankenship's Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray, I love, love, love the way my hair looks after a day at the beach, regardless of how dirty it probably is haha! 

There were many cool products in my box, but I must say there were also a couple of things I was less than impressed with. First, Kiehl's face ultra moisturizer, I received this in the Lou Lou box I purchased in December. Secondly, mints? really? Ok, maybe they are sugar free or whatever, but really? mints? I guess I will now have to start eating mints! Who knows maybe I'll turn into a mint eater lol!

     

In the box:
Fekkai Shampoo & Conditioner, which will be great for traveling this summer;
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer, repeat item but again makes a good traveler;
Xyla Mints. Enough said.
Titika Headband, love the colours. This was also one of the products I really likes from one of the limited addition boxes;
Prada Luna Rossa, for the husband. This was an upgrade item at no extra charge;
Stila stay all day 10-in-1 HD beauty balm, I really love stila products so I look forward to using this;
Teeez Nail Lacquer in Cadmium Rush, for anyone who knows me, I love a good polish so again look forward to trying this, especially since its in a colour I wouldn't normally choose. 

All in all I feel the good outweigh the mediocre and I was still excited about my first Luxe Box.




No comments:

Post a Comment