Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March Julep Maven Box

My March Julep Maven box was scheduled to arrive sometime next week, which I was totally looking forward too, but the best part, it arrived last Friday! I couldn't have been more excited. Although I already know what coming its always exciting to actually get it and try on all the polishes. 

This time around I flip flopped a bunch of time before I settled on one specific box, there were so many great colours to choose from. I ended up going with the March bombshell box which came with 2 polishes and a lip gloss. I also added on an extra polish, I just couldn't resist. The added bonus, a candy stick, which I thought was a fun addition. 


The colour that came in the March bombshell box were Lilou - Lemon chiffon creme, not a colour I would typically lean towards but why not try something different? It is quite spring like. Monaco - Dazzling mariner blue creme, love this colour its bright and bold. My add on colour was Rae - Pantone 2014 colour of the year, a radiant orchid creme, this one I just had to buy, I love purple tones and this is just the right shade. The lip gloss I chose was Graceful, another sure hit for a summer tan. I can really see why everyone raves about the Julep glosses, they smell great and glide on smoothly. 


Monaco - Dazzling mariner blue creme, Rae - Radiant orchid creme & Lilou - Lemon chiffon creme



Lip Gloss - Graceful

Can't wait to see what next months Julep brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment